DetailsSensationnel Empress Lace Parting Wig DEE
COLOR SHOWN: T1B/PLUMPURPLE
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe Up To 350~400°F
- 100% Premium Fiber
- Deep Lace Paring
- 2-way Parting Feature! Wear As-is Wtih Deep Hand-tied Lace Parting! Or Cut & Blend With Your Own Hair.
- Safe up to 350~400°F
HOW-TO INSTRUCTIONS FOR CUTTING & BLENDING WITH YOUR OWN HAIR:
- (Leave out a small section of your hair to be blended) Cut along the lace parted line.
- Using wig combs, secure the cut part area around the portion of leave-out hair.
- Comb and blend the small section of your hair over the cut parting area.
- Fill a basin with lukewarm water.
- Add a small amount of mild shampoo.
- Swish the wig gently in the basin.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
- Using a towel, lightly blot excess water and let drip dry.
- Do not brush, blow dry or use curling irons and other heat appliances when hair is wet.
- Do not expose hair to heat in excess of 400°F.
- Use fingers to gently comb curly/ wavy styles.
- Additional Information
Brand Sensationnel Empress SKU LS3PDEE Features Futura / Heatable, Handmade / Hand Tied Parting 2 Way, Deep , Hand Tied, Lace Crimp Wavy Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Blue / Green / Purple Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $18.95
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $87.85
Special Price $42.38
Regular Price: $69.85
Special Price $33.63
Love the unit. You. An literally take it out of the bag and throw it on top of your head.
I really like how this item looks on me. It was pretty easy to put on. I really like the quality and texture of the hair. I will definitely consider purchasing this type of wig again.
This hair is the perfect red ombré for someone who is just starting to wear read hair. It’s ***** texture almost makes it appear as if it grew from the scalp. The wig is so dense and full with an unbelievable curl pattern. Definitely a long term piece in my red wig collection
Unit has tons of curls and great curl pattern
It has a full sized cap So if you have a lot of hair you shouldn’t have any issues with wearing it but I also know that you may have to pin it down a little bit if your hair is braided it may look a little wiggy because the cap is so big other than that no complaints it’s a beautiful wig