- We ship out over 80% of our orders within a 24 business hour time frame.
- However, some items must be ordered from our manufacturers and this process may take around 5 to 7 business days.
- Regular FedEx Ground and USPS Priority Mail orders will not be notified if the items will be delayed in less than 7 business days.
- If you need the items before or on a SPECIFIC date please place a note in the comment section at the time of your order, and we will then notify you of the transit time if need be.
- For both UPS and USPS ground shipping options, we will sometimes be required to change the shipping from one to another to the most efficient shipping method depending on various factors such as what kind of address you are shipping your items to and what is in your order.
- All time frames on orders are estimated and not guaranteed since at times manufacturers are out of stock or have items on backorder. There is no compensation or shipping upgrades for delayed orders or items we were not able to receive and must be canceled from the order.
- US Mainland:FedEx Ground, FedEx 2nd Day Air, FedEx Overnight, USPS Priority Mail
- AK, HI, PR, GU, MP, US Territories:USPS Priority Mail, USPS Parcel Post, FEDEX ground, FedEx 2nd Day Air
- APO/FPO:USPS Priority Mail, Parcel Post
- US PO BOX:USPS Priority Mail Only
- Canada:UPS Canada Standard or FEDEX
- International Countries:FedEx International
- When you calculate the FEDEX delivery days, exclude the shipping day except for the notice below.
- Delivery takes approx. 2-6 working business days for FedEx Ground
- Address correction charge: FEDEX charges address correction fee for the wrong address to redirect it. As a result, we charge that amount plus 60 cents finance fee for providing a wrong address. Address change may not be processed for SmartPost Packages.
- FedEx Overnight: Next business day delivery by 10:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, or end of the day, depending on the destination (no Saturday or Sunday delivery)
- FedEx 2nd Day Air: Guaranteed on-time delivery by the end of the second business day to all 50 states and Puerto Rico; (no Saturday or Sunday delivery)
- FedEx International Economy: It takes 3 -6 business days to arrive.
- FedEx International Priority: It takes 2-5 business days to arrive.
USPS Priority Options (United States Parcel Service)
- USPS Priority Mail: Usually takes 1-3 days in transit. Exceptions apply and delivery time is not guaranteed.
- APO, FPO is applied domestic rate.
- We do not send by Parcel Post to the US mainland.
- Our online shipping system can calculate the rate for USPS up to 70 LBS. If the shipping weight is over 70 LBS we will recalculate the rate and contact you with a new and update shipping fee based on the actual weight of your order.
Below is the FEDEX GROUND service map once the order shipped (please note that Ground service is not Guaranteed service):
Service Map colors may vary due to differences in hardware and software. This map is a general representation of UPS Ground transit times. For service availability and to calculate the delivery time for a package shipped between a specific origin and destination worldwide go to www.ups.com > Shipping > Select "Use Our Shipping Calculator" inside the Shipping Option box.
Misc. Shipping Costs
- You will be liable for any taxes and duties (e.g. VAT, custom duty, etc.) that applies to your purchase. In some rare cases, additional charges such as a service, agency, or brokerage fees associated with your deliveries are charged by local agents. These charges are at the discretion of each country and some countries have more charges than others. Contact your local FedEx site. They should be able to give you an estimate on what you should expect to pay.
- Returned FEDEX packages: Since FEDEX charges for returned packages, we will charge you for returns if packages are returned due to refusal, wrong address or unavailability after 3 attempts.
- Shipping methods can change without notice due to the size of the package, and the amount of funds available.
- Customers outside the US and its territories are responsible to find out about restrictions & prohibitions of your own country about certain items or ingredients.
- Also, customers outside the US and its territories are responsible for customs & duties if any apply.
- You will be liable for any taxes and duties (e.g. VAT, custom duty, etc.) that apply to your purchase.
- In some rare cases, additional charges such as a service, agency, or brokerage fees associated with your deliveries are charged by local agents.
- These charges are at the discretion of each country and some countries have more charges than others. Contact your shipping method website, They should be able to give you an estimate on what you should expect to pay.
- UPS Saver: Delivers within 5 business days and is very reliable.
- It is more expensive than Priority International for lightweight.
- As weight increases over 100 pounds(45 kg), the shipping rate becomes closer to Priority International.
- FedEx Priority takes 2-5 Business days on international orders.
- US PO BOX (USPS Priority Mail Only -Canada): UPS Canada Standard or Priority International.
Order Processing and Shipping Daily Cut Off Time
Orders placed by 3:00 PM CST Monday-Friday.
- In-Stock orders: will be processed the same day (shipped within 1-7 business days )
- Non-In-Stock orders: will be shipped within 2-10 business days (depending upon the availability of a product)
- Delayed FedEx Overnight, FedEx 2nd Day orders will be notified via e-mail
- Delayed FEDEX Ground or USPS Priority orders will NOT be notified unless customer request in the COMMENT section of his/her order
Orders placed on Friday after 3:00 PM CST through Sunday.
- These will be processed the following Monday as we are NOT open on weekends.
- Non-In-Stock orders: will be shipped within 2-10 business days (depending upon the availability of a product)
- Expedited orders will be notified if there is a delay due to non-stock of item
Please allow extra time for orders shipped to:
- P.O. Boxes
- Military Addresses (APO, FPO)
- US Rural areas
- All International destinations
Claim or Delay of Orders
Before emailing us, please double-check your shipping address. Once we ship out the package, the speed of delivery depends on the US Postal Service and other Carriers in each country.
We are not liable for lost or stolen packages after they have been marked as "delivered" by the carrier. To insure your package please select Priority Mail, FedEx Ground, or Expedited Shipping and you must message [email protected] to add a signature required at an additional cost to protect your package.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages due to an incorrect address. Please proofread prior to submitting your order and verify when you receive a confirmation email to ensure the address and details are correct.
- APO/FPO: Delivery in 5-15 business days after shipment on average but can take up to 2 months in rare cases.
- If you do not receive your order within 14 business days after shipment, please email [email protected].
- It will take 8-10 business days to have the investigating result Priority Mail from US Postal Office.
- If the package is delayed due to weather please note that it will not be reimbursed for shipping cost.
- We cannot open a claim after 30 days, if your claim is denied, we reserve the right to refuse the reshipment of your order.
- Approved claims- If a claim is approved by the carrier we do have the right to choose between a gift card or reshipment, no refunds will be processed.
Shipping timelines are generally not guaranteed therefore, we are unable to reimburse shipping if arriving later than expected. Once an order has been shipped, we are no longer responsible for how long an order takes to deliver to you. There are many factors that can affect shipping timelines, including weather, postal courier errors, etc. We will ship your order in accordance with the timelines stated above. We will also be more than happy to open an investigation for you, but we cannot reship or refund the order that has been shipped.
- U.S. Postal Service: Postal Web Site
- FedEx: FedEx Web Site
- We will ship your order as per the selected shipping method
- If a package weighs over 50 pounds (22.7 kg) for Priority International (6-10 days delivery) shipping rate will be recalculated after the order and will send a new rate for confirmation. However, UPS Worldwide Expedited will calculate automatically the rate for any shipping weight.
- If a shipping address is found to be incorrect, the customer will be charged an additional shipping correction fee.
- You are responsible for charges incurred by the refusal or return of the package by providing a wrong address. The charges are comprised of sending and returning shipping fees, taxes and duties, and carrier's processing fees.
Undeliverable, Refused Packages
Any order returned to our facility without previous authorization from Ebonyline.com (ie. unauthorized returns, refused packages, incorrect address, etc) will be treated as a return. Order will be canceled and all fees (including but not limited to additional shipping costs and/or re-stocking fees Will Apply.) *** If a package has not been delivered on your delivery date, PLEASE contact us as soon as possible as we do have a time frame to set up claims and or investigations with our mail carriers. We, unfortunately, cannot guarantee any results for deliveries after the package has been delivered for more than 30 days from when you claim. Unfortunately, we have a time frame that we cannot overlook and if the package shows to have been delivered more than 30 days ago we cannot assure a claim can be set up with the carriers. If a delivery is refused for any reason or considered undeliverable you will be charged a penalty that may include, but not limited to extra shipping charges. Please proofread your order before finalizing it. Furthermore, packages that are refused or deemed undeliverable, for any reason, will not be resolved with a refund or a reshipment until the parcel is deemed "LOST" by the shipping carrier or returned to our facility.
Flat Rate Shipping Policy
- All Hair & Wig orders over $35
- For Hair & Wig Items up to 9 lbs
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion/ coupon code
- Exclusions: Discontinued, closeout (clearance), doorbuster, BOGO, flash sale, final sale, last call items, and etc.
- COUPON CODE: 499 (Please enter valid zip code and estimate shipping cost before you put coupon code)
- Continental U.S. 48 States Only
- Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, other U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO
$20 APO/FPO (US Military) Flat Rate Shipping Policy
- All Order over $20
- All Order over $30 from 9 lbs
- Exclusions: Discontinued, closeout (clearance), doorbuster, flash sale, final sale and last call items
- No Coupon Code Needed
- ALL US APO/FPO/DPO Address
Free Shipping Policy
- All Hair & Wig orders over $70
- Promo Code: FREESHIP
- Discontinued final sale items (Doorbusters & Flash Sale)
- Bulk orders
- CAN NOT be combined with all other PROMOTION or COUPON
- Doorbuster, flash sale, and last call item
- For Hair only up to 9 lbs
- Continental U.S. 48 States Only (excludes all US APO/FPO/DPO Address, Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories)
We are not liable for lost or stolen packages after they have been marked as ''delivered'' by the carrier.
Flat-rate & Free Shipping packages do not qualify to add, ( signature required ) at an additionalcost. To insure your package you must select FedEx Ground or Priority Mail must be paid for and selected. You must then email [email protected] to add signature at an additionalcost.