NAME:Vivica A Fox Natural Baby Swiss Lace Front Wig GEMINI
COLOR SHOWN: 99J
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe up to 356°-392°F
- Safe for use with curling iron
- Kanekalon futura synthetic heat resistant fiber
- 100% Hand stitched & featured with extra natural front hairline
- Silky soft, Undetectable & resilient
- 12" Curly and Straight Combo
- Swish gently with mild shampoo in cold or lukewarm water
- Rinse thoroughly then lightly squeeze hair in cold water, making sure not to rub hair.
- After Towel blot, shake out and drip dry. Do not comb when wet
- After the hair is completely dry, comb into desired style using a wide tooth comb or finger styling only.
- Starting at the bottom, gently comb the hair using a downward motion, using a wide tooth comb or finger styling, gradually moving up until you have combed all the hair.Never begin combing at the top or middle. It will damage and tangle hair.
- Gently detangle hair with a wide tooth comb every morning and night.
- For curling set your iron between 356°F-392°F. Do not go above 392°F, anything higher increased the chance of damaging the hair.
- Long hair products should be braided in a few sections for sleeping or swimming to prevent tangling of the hair.
- Don't sleep on wet hair. it will matte and tangle up.
- Don't spray or put heavy pomade on synthetic hair products. This will dull and matte the hair.
- Additional Information
Brand Vivica A. Fox SKU vfGEMINI Features Futura / Heatable, Swiss Silk / Swiss Lace Parting Deep Lace, Hand Tied, Invisible Crimp Angled Cut, Layered, Straight, Wavy Special Color & Mix Blonde Mix, Ombre Mix, Red / Burgundy Mix Special Price $32.36
Great love it fits so natural very light got a lot of complaints no one knew it was a wig I love vivica fox wigs they are best of best
Love color FS4/27, natural looking and the cut is great! Will buy another color. Highly recommended
Came quickly and was just as pictured!
My husband picked this one and I am NOT disappointed...in fact I ordered 1 more in a different color and made a trade for 1!!! I love how sassy and flirty this wig is!!!! You do need to glue her down, her lace can feel loose. She is med/big head friendly!!!! Love her! I am planning to get her in some fun summer blondes!!!
This unit is gorgeous. Love the style and I get soooo many compliments when I wear it. It looks very natural. The color I ordered was out of stock, so I had to wait an extra few days, but it was worth it. I only gave it 4 stars because the cap is very large. I have to use hair pins for a secure fit.